Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Where there is a will, There is a way

Working and being a mom is very challenging. When my son came around in Aug 2003 I didn't think I'd ever be able to work with 2 small children to take care of! It was difficult at first, but like all challenges "where there is a will, there is a way"!

Actually now that he is 2.5 and my daughter is 5.5 I can't remember it any other way and those mornings when no one is cooperating (which are more often than not) are no big deal!

Our evenings are filled with playing in the yard and a little TV watching while Mom gets dinner together. Our routine helps us get through! My husband works odd hours so it is up to me to get them ready in the morning and pick them up after work most days, so it can be a bit stressful!

I wouldn't change it though. My kids have a routine that they know and it works out well for us.

Posted for h&n's mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home