Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Working Mom with Two Kids

I don't know what life is like with only one child. When I married my husband he had twin 8 year old boys from a previous marriage. They live with us half the time. So for 2 years prior to my son being born we fluxuated between having two kids and none. There were a few occasions were one of the twins had plans so we only had one child. I am absolutely amazed at how the noise and chaos levels drop when you go from two to one!

My hat goes off to the women here who have two or more children. When I became a stepmom the twins were already potty trained, could get themselves up in the morning, could dress and bath themselves and could pour their own bowl of cereal for breakfast! I had it easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home