Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Working Mom's Manifesto - Chapter on Maternity/Paternity Leave

I haven't had a chance to read this yet (too busy working today!) but it looked interesting and fits our topic for the week.

http://www.momsrising.org/manifesto/chapter2

Coming off maternity leave is hard. I still remember it from a couple of years ago. I struggle still with leaving my son at daycare. I love my daycare center and his teachers but it is still hard for both of us to go our own ways in the mornings. I guess we both are still dealing with separation issues. That is one of the hardest things about being a working mom -- leaving your child to go into the office.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home