Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Monday, December 25, 2006

Gift wrapping

I tried something new this year with my wrapping paper. I usually pick a theme and have all the paper under my tree all the same. This year I bought several different coordinating patterns and wrapped each family gifts in a different pattern. I had silver penguin paper for my side of the family. I bought a snowman and candy cane pattern for my husband's side of the family. Then I had all the random gifts in another pattern. My son's gifts also had his own pattern so he could easily recognize his gifts from us under the tree.

I did have to merge some of the patterns toward the end of wrapping when I ran out of the paper for my in-laws (lots of gifts for that side!). But this idea helped in sorting out the gifts to take to the different parties. I plan to do it again next year and buy more of each pattern.

BA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home