Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Savoring the Moment

It's this time of year I need about 3 extra hours in each day. How on earth, having started shopping 3 months in advance, did I find myself at the mall on Christmas eve?
But once the celebrating begins, I try my hardest, and usually suceed, in enjoying the moment. Time spent with friends and family is too scarce these days to get wound up about your one year old tearing the wrapping paper off everyone's gifts, or your 3 year old lamenting the slippers Santa brought. No, it's time to take a mental snapshot of the smiles on their faces, the warm hugs from loved ones, and the joy of being together on a nice long weekend. Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home