Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Have a very Happy Mother's Day to all you working moms. You deserve a break!

On Mother's Day 17 years ago, I was walking down the aisle at my college graduation ceremony (yes, believe it or not I'm THAT old, oh by the way when did that happen????). The last thing I thought about was how special Mother's Day would one day be to me. I was receiving my diploma, getting my own place and moving ahead with my career. The world was at my feet. No thoughts of a family or one day having my own little bundle of joy. Boy, how the years have changed me. Now I can't think of anything more important to me than being able to celebrate Mother's Day with my two boys. I don't know what we'll do, where we'll go or what they'll get me but as long as we are together who really cares [Ok, a little gift would be nice ;) Hear that daddy?]. They have brought so much love and joy to my life. How did I get so lucky?

This Mother's Day stop and smell the roses and remember how truly blessed you are to be able to have the title "mother".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home