Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Local Restaurant offers "Working Mom" special

I drive by a local bbq place that advertises a "working mom's special" for dinner. I think it is a great marketing angle and I'm amazed that more companies don't tap into this market. As a working mom, I like to buy things that make my life a little easier. The working mom demographic should be a focus for all companies...not just a little barbecue place in Alabama.

If you are ever in Bessemer, Alabama be sure to stop by Bob Syke's Barbecue on the Bessemer Super Highway and support a business that understands working moms! They have great onion rings and southern bbq! Be sure to get some sweet tea too!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, that sounds awesome. I think somehow our society has deemed things that are strictly for working moms somehow not politically correct. I think society excluded SAHMs (and working moms) for so long and the SAHMs fought back and now society is forgetting about working moms, if that make sense. I'd love to see more things marketed for working moms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home