Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Employee Benefits All Working Moms Should Have

Sure, there's your basic vacation days and healthcare. But what we also need can be summed up in one word: FLEXIBILITY. Employers out there need to realize that by allowing a working mom to be more flexible, they will make her a happier and more productive employee. At my company, I've seen more than one working mom quit to get more time with her family. And who can blame them? And dads can use flexibility too! I'd love to hear about companies that are embracing telecommuting, job sharing, flexible schedules, etc. I really hope it's the wave of the future.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:03 AM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    My friend works at JP Morgan Chase. She said everyone there telecommutes at least one day a week if they want to. Also many are on flexible schedules. Now if she can just get me a job there ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home