Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Employee Benefits and the Working Mom

One of the main reasons I work is for the benefit package. My DH (dear husband!) is self-employed so my job brings the benefits to my family. Healthcare is a major part of that package...especially now that I am a mother. The health insurance package has been a budget saver through a high-risk pregnancy, a complicated birth, and his infancy. Other benefits that are important are paid time off for sick leave and personal leave. I'm also able to work from home as needed and that flexibility is very helpful on those days when my son is sick and I can't find back-up childcare.

Comment here and on our bulletin board about what benefits are important to you as a working mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home