Our goal is to provide information, ideas and support for working women who are also full-time mothers.

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Choosing a costume

So, who decides on a pre-schooler's costume: Mommy or Child!? My son is going to be Batman. He has started asking to be the green Power Ranger but I'm ignoring that! The Power Rangers are not mommy's favorite. LOL I don't know why...Batman and Spiderman are just as violent.

I found the Batman costume at a consignment sale earlier this month. So, I keep bringing it up ad getting him excited about being Batman. I hope it works and I'm not out trying to find a Red or Green Power Ranger the day before Halloween!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:45 PM, Blogger Goodies for Mom said…

    We let him decide but tried to steer him to certain ones that he at least knew what he would be. He tried to go with the red Power Ranger and he's never even seen Power Rangers or know who they are.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home